Asking for, giving and receiving feedback
With all due respect... What comes after is perhaps respectful, but usually also deadly.
The above statement clearly shows how valuable giving the right feedback to others is.
You’ll be trained to provide feedback that your interlocutor will accept easily from you. How to get started with this and how to apply these skills will be taught in the Giving and Receiving Feedback training. In addition, you will learn how to request and receive feedback.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- How do you get acceptance for the feedback you provide and what do you do if the other tips are not well received?
- What structure do you use when giving feedback?
- In what way do you describe in words something that is receptive for improvement ?
- How do you differentiate between what you say and how you say it?
- How do you describe what you detect and what effect does it have?
- Which characteristics have produced positive tips?
- How do you make others aware of the points for improvement you see?
- Why do you use the here-and-now of a situation?
- How do you stimulate a culture in which you give feedback within a department or organization?
- What criteria do you consider when giving feedback?
- What reactions can you expect when you give feedback and how do you cope with these successfully?
- What are the criteria that apply when receiving feedback?
- How do you specifically ask for feedback to better yourself ?
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You give feedback in a good way that is enjoyable for you and you see improvements in relationships and the atmosphere, thanks to these learning objectives and tools:
- you’ll know the do's and don'ts of giving feedback
- you’ll know therefore how to deal well with feedback you receive
- you’ll receive the text Giving and Receiving Feedback as a reference
- you’ll receive a map of tips and key insights.
The price of the two-day open enrolment programme, Giving and Receiving Feedback is € 990. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback Training & Consulting is happy to make a proposal.
We also offer our courses in Dutch, German, French or Spanish. Please contact us for more information.