Feedback Training & Consulting B.V.
Personal data that we process
Feedback processes the personal data we receive from you or your employer. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name
- Department and duty
- Financial and other data required by law for administrative processing
- Personal data related to the registration for and/or participation in a training, education, coaching, assessment or organisational development program
- Personal data related to your attendance, results (of e-learning modules) and (successful) completion of the program
- Your feedback on the service provided, including testimonials and other information you provide to us in the process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16. However, we cannot check if a visitor is over 16 or not. We therefore advise parents to keep an eye on their children's online activities. If you suspect that we have collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete the data.
Why we process personal data
Feedback processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To inform you about the products and services we offer
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- As part of our efforts to improve overall customer satisfaction and the effectiveness of our services and products
- To use data during assessment, coaching, training and organisational development programs required to enable development and growth
- In the context of being able to deliver orders placed through the Feedback Shop or other Feedback services
How long we keep personal data
Feedback does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which data are collected. Our retention period(s) is/are:
- Website visit data: maximum 1 year (after that period, the traceability will be removed as much as possible)
- Contact details based on the contact form: up to a maximum of 3 years after the last contact (unsubscribing before that time is possible)
- Contact details of customers: up to a maximum of 3 years after the expiration of concluded contracts (unsubscribing before that time is is possible)
- Personal data related to the financial administration: a minimum of 7 years (legal obligation)
Sharing your data with third parties
Feedback does not, in principle, share any data with third parties. This rule is only deviated from if necessary for the execution of our contract with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Analysis of website visits
Feedback only uses technical cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preference settings. They also enable us to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved in your browser settings.
Inspecting, changing or deleting personal data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. A request for inspection, correction or deletion of personal data can be sent to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made lawfully, we may ask you to show or send a copy of your proof of identity. Feedback will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Feedback takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.