Personal leadership is the process of keeping your vision and values before you and aligning your life to be congruent with them. Stephen Covey
In this complex and challenging world, it is difficult to focus on what is important and what will really help you to move forward. Effective personal leadership is all about the ability to develop and utilize your positive skills to guide the direction of your life, instead of letting time and chance determine your future.
In this program, you will discover more about yourself and develop important skills to increase your personal effectiveness. We start off with a personal intake to clarify learning goals and determine your focus for the training. A behavioral analysis is used to improve the impact of your communication. You learn more about your values, ambitions and talents and how those are important to contribute to your own success and to the success of the organization you work for.
The training will include the following topics:
- Which powerful choices do you want to make in life?
- What makes your heart sing?
- How do you present yourself?
- How do you manage your workload and recognize possible stress signals?
- Which behavioral styles are there, what is your natural style and how can you increase the effectiveness of your behavior?
- What are your skills in listening, in giving/receiving/asking for feedback and in time management?
- How can you convince and influence others in a way that is good for you and good for others?
- What are the convictions that keep you from your goals?
- How do you improve your communication skills?
- What is your present and your desired level in assertiveness?
- What triggers you to be less effective and how can you address those triggers?
This is a tailor-made program with a lot of practical (group) exercises, discussions and homework assignments. Part of this training is a personal behavior analysis, with an insightful, personal report. To analyze your authentic leadership, we can work with a mood board. Theory and exercises concerning the topics of this program will be available in the Feedback Training & Consulting digital learning environment. This way training hours will be spent more effectively and better (learning) results are achieved.
Feedback Trainers & Consultants are experienced, trained and certified to use Transactional Analysis, NLP, Situational Leadership, Functional Fluency and Systemic coaching in this program.
Suggested reading material:
- ‘The 7 habits of highly effective people.’ Stephen R. Covey.
- ‘Start with why.’ Simon Sinek
After the program
With a personal SWOT analysis and action plan you set and reach realistic, challenging goals in present and future. We support you with personal (e-mail/skype) coaching and if needed we can engage your manager and/or your team to achieve sustainable results.
Open enrollment pricing
The price for the four-day open enrollment training Personal Effectiveness is € 2.170,- plus VAT. This amount includes an intake via telephone, material costs, a certificate of participation and care.
We also offer this training in company, tailored to the specific needs of your organization. Feedback Training & Consulting will gladly draw up a proposal.
Click Sign up now ask for more information by clicking Contact an advisor.
We bieden onze programma's ook aan in Engels, Duits, Frans of Spaans. Neem contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.